A page outlining unused content in Fallout.
Some content is found in the game files, but is inaccessible within the game itself.
- Abel - According to his dialogue file, the Vault Dweller was able to taunt him into lowering the force field in Mariposa Military Bases living quarters.
- Viola - Many lines that cannot be accessed.
- Become a Blade
- Become an honorary Viper
- Deliver Locket for Romero
- Deliver package from the Gun Runners
- Find Children spy in the Followers
- Report Iguana Bob to the Hub Police
- Rescue Jason Zimmerman
- Save Trish
- Stop the Gangs from attacking Adytum
- The Search for the Glow
- The Trade Line
- To Catch a Wisp
- The Wood Cutter's Wife
Additional unnamed unused quests include:
- A Brotherhood mini-quest to deliver pulse grenades to Sophia. Also more extended dialogue with Michael, and being able to con a Laser Pistol out of him.
- A Brotherhood spy quest.
- A quest to deliver (perhaps unwittingly) a bomb to a Follower named Jake (one can ask Nicole about him).
- A mini-quest involving Billy and Dan in the Hub, which has been fully scripted but does not work.
- Pit viper
- Agatha, the storyteller.
- Hernandez, a man of mucho gusto, a gambler with a foolproof system.
- Vasquez Villanova Hernandez Ortega, a mercenary desperado.
- Bob, who owes many caps at Gizmo's Casino.
- P.T. Barnum
- Richie, one could pose as a Hub vault inspector when confronting him.
- Rufus, playing "Cyberhood, Prince of the Matrix."
- Children of the Cathedral guard
- Children of the Cathedral scout
- Initiate Ronald
- Initiate Caroline
- Initiate Myles
- Initiate Alisha
- Initiate Thomas
- Initiate Gabriel
- Initiate Charlene
- Initiate Ekdar
- Initiate Hopper
- Initiate Radek
- Scholar Theslin
- Scholar Slater
- Scholar Aunanut
- Scholar Eikenkoff
- Scholar Spikavar
- Scholar Varalone
- Scholar Quinonos
- Scholar Ziegliff
- Scholar Jones
- Scholar Smithe
Followers of the Apocalypse
The Thinker Nightkins
- A gang war in the Boneyard, with the Blades as a regular gang instead of a bunch of wimps and Tangler as a big bad boss of the Rippers (you can hear about them in some tell-me-abouts). Related quests to join the Blades, stop the gangs from attacking Adytum, and rescue Zimmerman's son (Jason, not Josh) from the Rippers.
The body has this description "This body might be some kind of genetic experiment."
- GLOWCAGE.MSG - "It appears as though this cage contained lab animals for testing. Somehow, the bars have been torn off."
- GLWBOX.MSG - "This looks to be the footlocker of some guards."
- GLOWDESK.MSG - a locked desk of papers
- GLOWTABL.MSG - a table in a mess
- Finding a key in Vault 15.
- Finding the remains of an ambushed caravan along with the corpse of a Vault 13 scout named Sean, now a super mutant.
- Happy endings for the Followers of the Apocalypse (with a picture showing an unbroken wall) and the Hub (with a picture showing Iguana Bob), and mutant invasion endings for Junktown and the Brotherhood of Steel (with a picture showing a super mutant).
- In-game effects of mutant invasions of the Followers, Hub, Brotherhood, Junktown, and Shady Sands.
- A clue index, mostly serving as reminders of known information, and a function to store video clips in the Pip-Boy.
- An unused "fire dance" death animation.