Starting from the eastern corner of the farm, there is a mailbox that has "Becker" written on it, in front of a two-story building with its roof blown off. Inside the house are a sleeping bag with a level 1 safe and searchable chem box upstairs. To the north is a crop of wild corn, tatos, an Aerosolizer, and a shack with a mattress inside.
Back to the house, heading west over a toxic river, are three more houses. An empty, destroyed house sits to the south. A green two-story is to the north, inside is minor loot with two beds upstairs. Further north is a white two-story house, which has a chemistry station on the northeastern wall, upstairs is a bed along with a searchable chem box.
- Camper's Note 4 - Found on the small table, on the second floor, in the house across the bridge from the Becker's home.
- Three potential Vault-Tec Bobbleheads:
- Inside the white house by the bridge, in the south corner of the bedroom, on the bedside drawer with the hat and radio on it.
- In the greenhouse, on the second floor, on a dresser.
- Upstairs in the roofless white farmhouse south of the Aerosolizer, near the industrial trunk and opposite the safe, on the metal table.
- Potential Magazine - On the ground level of the roofless white farmhouse, between the two ornate dressers, on the old writing desk.
- Potential plan - Located in the house without a roof on a table on the ground floor.
- Potential workshop plan - Inside the white house, on a coffee table.
- Two potential recipes:
- Located on top of a table next to a fridge in the house without a roof.
- Located in a weathered white house, on the kitchen island.
The Becker Farm appears in Fallout 76.
Aerosolizer north of the farm house