|For an overview of the topic, see Nuka-Cola.
Conceptualized by the Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant, the idea for the drink came from celery-flavored sparkling waters, as well as mixing artificial flavors, package design and marketing to trick people into thinking it had health benefits. Like many of the fruit variants of Nuka-Cola, this one would predominantly feature cranberries. Although predominantly advertised around the Watoga area of Appalachia as "coming soon," some quantities can be found throughout the region.
- Can be found in the trailer at the Ammo Dump.
- Can be found on a command center in Belching Betty.
- Can be found on the stairs over the front porch at Clancy Manor.
- Can be found in the Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant, on a shelf in the taste testing area, as well as behind a piece of mainframe in the corner of an observation booth on the western end of the plant, accessed through a hatch on the roof with a level 3 lock.
- Can be found at Moth-Home, sitting in a bureau on the south side of the location.
- Can be found at Sacrament, in an opened wooden crate below the long platform.
- Can be found in a cabin near the scenic overlook.
- Can be found inside a fridge at The Sludge Works, on top of a modified trailer, near a weapons workbench, on the roof.
- Can be found in a small shack in the Spruce Knob Channels.
- Can spawn in an unmarked information booth on the road between Ripper Alley and Emmett Mountain Disposal Site, in the Nuka-Cola machine.
- Can spawn in an unmarked location immediately north of The Whitespring Station, in a traincar, on a rolling table lower shelf.