Logan is accompanied by two prospectors and was hired by the Crimson Caravan. After realizing the massive radiation in the area, he resorts to laying low in the NCR storage area in the basement of the Searchlight west church and is looking for radiation suits.
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character starts quests.|
- Wheel of Fortune: Logan and his group of mercenaries want to search the town for loot, but will die without radiation suits. He needs someone to bring him some. After bringing them to him, one can join him on an expedition to the Searchlight police station and Searchlight fire station to try and recover more NCR equipment. Upon bringing all one can find to him, however, he betrays the player character, whereupon they must kill him.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Metal armor||Caravan Shotgun
|Searchlight fire station key
Searchlight police station key
- Logan can be killed for the key to the Searchlight fire station, which has the unique fire axe Knock-Knock. He also has the key to the Searchlight police station. Note that these keys will not show up in his inventory when pickpocketing; the only way to acquire them is to kill Logan.
- If Boxcars is killed in Nipton, Logan will not engage in conversation, even if Boxcars respawns.
- The items that Logan collected during Wheel of Fortune will appear on his corpse.
Logan appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- If Logan is killed, the keys may be nowhere to be found, rendering it impossible to get into the fire station and police station without console commands. [verified]
- Courier: "Who is your employer?"
Logan: "Some caravan company, Crimson something or other. Some old broad said they're looking to expand their business, be more competitive or some shit. I don't really care, so long as I get paid."
- Courier: "What are you looking for in the computer?"
Logan: "The location of some radiation suits. I found an inventory list that says they should be here but I can't seem to find them anywhere. The computer should know what happened to them."