Romanowski is the man responsible for providing military protection to the farms and sharecroppers, to prevent unauthorized procurement of foodstuffs. In other words, he stops wastelanders from stealing crops. By his own admission, he isn't much of a thinker. He does have a tendency to dismiss people he thinks are doing a sub-par job without giving it much thought, like farmers complaining about a water shortage or Corporal White, who tried to figure out the water shortage. His opinion of White as a glory hound certainly affected his decision.
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The White Wash: The Courier is sent to Romanowski to investigate the disappearance of Corporal White.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|NCR mantle armor||Service Rifle,
|Reprimand recommendation||NCR dogtag|
- "We can't have wastelanders popping in here for a free meal, so my squad and I are assigned to keep things from going to hell."
- "Impressive, aren't they? You don't see anything like this outside of NCR territory, that's for sure. We get the water - clean water - pumped in from Lake Mead. If you follow the big pipes, they'll take you all the way to the Lake."
- "The Office of Science and Industry has carefully calculated the amount of water needed for these crops. The whole thing is handled by computer."
Lieutenant Romanowski appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Why are these fields being guarded?"
Romanowski: "A lot of the crops grown here support the various NCR camps in the region - McCarran, Golf, and Forlorn Hope, to name a few. We can't have wastelanders popping in here for a free meal, so my squad and I are assigned to keep things from going to hell."
- The Courier: "The fields should be getting their full supply of water again."
Romanowski: "That's... great? So there was a problem, after all. Huh. "
- The Courier: "Trent Bascom says he's not getting his full allotment of water."
Romanowski: "The Office of Science and Industry has carefully calculated the amount of water needed for these crops. The whole thing is handled by computer. Besides, most of these crops look fine to me. If the farmers can't handle the job, they shouldn't have signed up in the first place. If there really is a problem, they can take it up with Lieutenant Boyd at McCarran. Farming isn't my department."
- The Courier: "I'm looking for Corporal White. Trent told me you'd seen him."
Romanowski: "Corporal White is currently solving the mystery of the . Tried to convince me he had proof, even. I didn't buy any of it. He went over to Westside to talk to Tom Anderson. Anderson's a Follower of the Apocalypse. Helps the people in Westside grow crops or something."
- The Courier: "You haven't heard anything more from White?"
Romanowski: "Haven't seen him. Serves him right if the NCR declares him AWOL."