|For an overview of the topic, see Lead Pipe.
One of the ends has tape wrapped around it to improve grip, while the other is heavily corroded and/or bloodstained, and topped with a pipe fitting. Though it has a short reach, it has decent damage and a fast swing speed.
The Lead Pipe can successfully strike about 667 times from full condition before breaking.
- Lead Pipes can be found on random Raiders and Wastelanders.
- They can found in some metro stations, like Warrington Trainyard.
- Can be found on the Garys in Vault 108.
- Can be found on insane survivors in Vault 106.
- Mobile Base Crawler's storage room, close to one of the middle deck access hatches to the entrance bay. A stash of 17, which are grouped as a single collectible item in perfect condition, can be found in the
- A large amount of fully repaired lead pipes can be found in the Jefferson Memorial in Scribe Bigsley's office.
- One can be obtained from Split Jack, if one convinces him that they are a "new recruit."