She works as a receptionist at the Gomorrah casino, and stands behind a desk right inside the entrance. She used to be a prostitute at Gomorrah, but was promoted to receptionist. She also is quite knowledgeable of the going ons within the Omerta crime family and at one time acted as an informant for Mr. House.
|This character is involved in quests.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- "Feel free to head to our club, Brimstone, or you can see our gorgeous courtyard out behind the casino."
- "I sure do, but loose lips sink ships."
- "Gossip is one thing, dirt on the Family is something else totally."
The Gomorrah receptionist appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Tell me what the Family is up to."
Gomorrah receptionist: "Sorry, they don't tell me their plans and I don't want to know. I'm just happy they don't make me fuck anybody anymore."
(Gomorrah receptionist's dialogue)
- The Courier: "I'll check into the Omertas."
Mr. House: "The Omertas are fanatically loyal to each other. Still, among any group, one can find the occasional degenerate. Gomorrah's receptionist happens to be one. For years she passed on whispers of what was taking place at the casino, in exchange for payment. A few months ago, she clammed up. Odds are she's scared, but I've had no way of approaching her. Start with her."
(Mr. House's dialogue)