Graves lie to all four sides of paved crossroads, and staked bodies rot in the sun. Golgotha cannot naturally be revealed on the map, and there are only three ways to access.
- Ask Jules in the Virgin Street of New Reno and ask to hear a little about, then about Golgotha when told about it.
- Try to disband Myron from the group and ask him about his favor; he will then tell about a secret Mordino stash containing the loot only accessible through this dialogue.
- During the quest to Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an... example of him for the Salvatores.
|Loot in Golgotha|
Magic 8 ball stash:
Grid for graves
Imagine the crossed street of Golgotha as a grid read like a book, left to right top to bottom. Northwest will be grid "A," northeast will be grid "B," southwest is "C" and southeast is "D."
|Graves in Golgotha|
Each Grave labeled A1-8 B1-5 C1-7 and D1-9.:
- Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an... example of him
- Find out who was responsible for Richard Wright's overdose
- The background music is City of Lost Angels, which was originally used for the LA Boneyard in Fallout.
- Digging up the other graves beside the one to Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an... example of him drains Karma (except for Coffin Willie's).
- Until getting a response from the magic 8-ball, a grave in the southeast section, marked as "Trash", is empty. Once the clue is given, this grave contains $374.
- It is the only peaceful means to obtain the mirrored shades.
- Stella in Fallout: New Vegas mentions the location.