Across from the church, a volunteers needed sign marks the entrance along with a tavern sign above the doorway. Heather Ellis and her dog Chloe wander in and out of the building, Heather sometimes sitting at the bar.
The tavern has two floors, with a large cooking area established in the adjacent parking lot. Automated training kiosks are set against the northeastern wall on the first floor, where Vault Dwellers can sign up to be Responder volunteers.
- Flatwoods Tavern purchase order history - Holotape, in the kitchen inside a locked footlocker.
- Free cooking lessons! - Note, on the front counter.
- Guest check #024 and guest check #025 - Notes, hanging from the order window.
- Survivor story: Tabitha - Holotape, on the second floor on top of a table.
- Who Goes There? - Part 1 - Holotape, on a kitchen counter.
- Responder's plea - Holotape, found on the dead Responder inside the fridge in the kitchen of the tavern.
- Volunteer training program: Food - Holotape, inserted inside of the kitchen terminal in the back corner of the kitchen, next to the locked freezers.
- Survivor story: Miguel Caldera - Holotape, found in a green footlocker on a porch immediately to the east of the tavern and in front of a large truck.
- Scott's reminders - Note, on the body of Scott Shepherd, on the porch of the house marked private property just south of the tavern.
- Who Goes There? - Part 2 - Holotape, in a mailbox near the body of Scott Shepherd.
- Two potential recipes:
- One in the left-hand locked fridge, underneath various food items.
- One on the pool table near the main entrance.
The Flatwoods Tavern appears in Fallout 76.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 290: "14. FLATWOODS
"Check the Flatwoods Tavern ("Volunteers Needed") for two Self-Serve Registration Kiosks (to begin your work as a volunteer), as well as a holotape, a Kitchen Terminal (0), and an Automated Pantry you can donate to. Upstairs is another holotape."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide/Atlas of Appalachia)
- Flatwoods Tavern purchase order history
- Fallout 76 loading screens: "A small town near the Vault 76 construction site, Flatwoods was home to a local motel, tavern, and church. Vault-Tec projections for the survivability of the residents of this area were not optimistic."