Fallon's Department Store is a location in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4. It is located near Milton General Hospital, south of Fairline Hill Estates, and west of West Roxbury station. The store was the flagship store for Fallon's before the Great War.
Inside, prepare for combat with large green foes. Grab the magazine and search the trunk on the top floor, and don’t forget to check the basement level—the remains of a jewelry store—to access a button near a Railroad sign. It opens a hidden bookcase in the southwest corner. Pry open six safes. Or just use the key in the toolbox if you’re out of bobby pins or patience. Don’t leave without heading to the Level 2 “Employees Only” storage room (Novice) on the west wall; there’s an Eyebot model kit to take on the shelves near the Protectron and terminal (Novice).”— Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map
The basement has the remains of a well-looted jewelry store, with six safes in a hidden room accessible by hitting a button under the corner of the central sales desk. A Protectron is in the southwest corner. The first floor has exterior entrances in the southeast and northwest, a lighting store in the east central section, a clothing store to the west, and bathrooms to the north.
The second floor has a kitchen area on the east side, a bathroom showcase on the west side with a Protectron in a locked room next to it, and a cafe and some bathrooms at the north end. The third floor consists of a clothing store to the west and a bar to the north. A Protectron is in the southeast corner.
- Over 50 clothes hangers - Found throughout the store.
- Over 50 shopping baskets - Found throughout the store.
- Fallon's storage key - In the basement. In the middle of the level inside a square made of counters is a Master-locked safe, with a Railroad sign behind a counter next to it pointing up and to the right. Next to that sign under the counter to the right is a button that will open a secret cache to the southwest. A toolbox in the secret room contains this storage key, which will open all six safes in the room.
- A Stealth Boy - On the first floor in the southwestern section, in a locked booth. Also lootable from an adjoining booth.
- An Eyebot Model Kit - On the second floor in the western section, in a Novice-locked closet with a Protectron pod. The closet door is marked "Employees Only."
- La Coiffe issue #1 - On the third floor in the heptagon-shaped room, near a steamer trunk.
- A bottlecap mine - On the third floor south of the heptagon-shaped room, in a small room.
- A fusion core - On the roof. It can be found by using the ladder/hatch in one of the third-floor closets. It can also be directly accessed from the outside of the building by ascending the stairs along the northern exterior. The door is marked "Restricted Area."
- Santa costumes and ten Sexy Santa costumes - In a shipping container at the back of the store. Ten
- Shipment of decorations - In a shipping container at the back of the store.
- Shipment of toys - In a shipping container at the back of the store.
- Other branches of Fallon's department store can be found throughout the Commonwealth, including locations at General Atomics Galleria, Concord, Monsignor Plaza, Diamond City market, and on the ground floor of Faneuil Hall.
- One of the bathroom stalls on the first floor contains a stepladder used by an individual who was taking pictures over the wall into the next stall when the bombs fell.
- When at this location, companions make comments, which are activated at two locations: by the escalators and by the fountain.
|Deacon||"Nothing like the smell of commerce."|
Fallon's Department Store appears in Fallout 4.
When wearing power armor, it is possible to get stuck on the counter directly above the button that opens the secret basement room. The only way to escape is to revert to a previous save. [verified]
Distress signal origin; the toolbox holds Fallon's storage key