The Dugout Inn is an unmarked location in Diamond City in Fallout 4. It is owned and operated by the Bobrov Brothers, Vadim and Yefim, as a bar and hotel. The strong alcoholic beverage, Bobrov's Best moonshine, is distilled here.
This is one of the locations the Ghoul Edward Deegan hangs out in; speak to him to find out more about the Cabots. There’s also a back room with a terminal (Novice) and Holotape regarding the Railroad. The locked storage room (Advanced) holds some chems and ammo.”— Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map
This building in the city's southern dugout is a single-floor structure with a lobby bar and several rooms. A wanted poster for the quest Diamond City's Most Wanted is on the wall of the entrance corridor leading to the lobby. A Port-A-Diner is just to the right of the lobby entrance, and an unmarked bedroom farther to the right, opposite the kitchen, features Vadim and Yefim's Novice-locked terminal. An Advanced-locked storage room is at the end of the corridor behind the bar.
- Three Nuka-Cherrys - Two are on the shelves behind the bar, and the third is under the bar.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On the shelves behind the bar.
- Join the Railroad holotape - On a nightstand in the bedroom opposite the kitchen.
- Confidence Man: The owner of the Dugout Inn asks the Sole Survivor to help him improve the confidence of Diamond City Radio's DJ, Travis Miles.
- The Disappearing Act
- Diamond City's Most Wanted
The Dugout Inn only appears in Fallout 4.