Candice Morris is a character planned for Van Buren.
Candice is well versed in a lot of wasteland and recent Hoover history, including the war with Caesar's Legion, and is eager to teach anyone who will listen. She is also very interested in newly discovered history to add to the Follower's records.
Lately, Candice has been in a huge funk because of the lack of attendance in her school. Since the Brotherhood War started, all of her pupils either moved away or thought that showing up to school was too risky because of the Brotherhood of Steel attacks. So, instead of teaching, Candice shoves her nose deep into her history books and rarely looks up.
|This character starts quests.|
- Get school attendance up to norm: Since the war with the Brotherhood started school attendance has plummeted to zero. Once Successfully Negotiate Peace between NCR and BOS has been done, the Prisoner can go around raising awareness that the school is open and safe.
- Teach class on Wasteland survival: Once attendance is back up, Candice will ask the Prisoner to teach for a day about his experiences in wasteland.
- Discover lost Hoover Dam war and Sub-level 1 history and relaying information to FOA: Candice would like the Prisoner to go into Sub-Level 1C to recover what information there is on Hoover Dam's history in the computer archives.
- Relay new history from traveling the wasteland to Candice: Candice is always eager to learn and document the history and cultures of the wasteland and as such will permit her chapter to reward the Prisoner for what information he can give.
Candice Morris was to appear only in Van Buren.
- Hoover Dam design document - Candice Morris
- Hoover Dam design document - Get school attendance up to norm
- Hoover Dam design document - Teach class on Wasteland survival
- Hoover Dam design document - Discover lost Hoover Dam war and Sub-level 1 history and relaying information to FOA
- Hoover Dam design document - Relay new history from traveling the wasteland to Candice
- Hoover Dam design document - School/Library (FOA)