The Bysshe Company was a pre-War company in the energy sector.
Natural Gas Survey Project MD-16-001
In 2077, Bysshe operated the research vessel USS Ozymandias after acquiring rights to the area of Point Lookout. The purpose of Natural Gas Survey Project MD-16-001 was to determine whether deposits of bio-gas were present in the area
Operation: Mary's Little Lamb
Bysshe commissioned engineer Calvin van Lowe to create an Imposter Sheepsquatch out of an Assaultron and cause a string of Sheepsquatch sightings. They did so to decrease property values in Lewisburg, making it more affordable to buy the real estate afterward. The project team consisted of Calvin (codenamed "Blacksheep") as the main developer, Bo-Peep as the handler, and Big Bad Wolf as the fixer. The Imposter Sheepsquatch escaped containment, severely injuring van Lowe and killing Bo-Peep.
Harpers Ferry Tunnel natural gas pipeline
The Bysshe Company is also referred to as Bysshe Energy Partners and Bysshe Natural Gas Co.
- USS Ozymandias terminal entries; terminal, Null
- Van Lowe Taxidermy terminal entries; assembly platform, Check-in #1
- Calvin's security code
- Garrahan Estate terminal entries; terminal, New "Security" Measures
- Aries: "Just your run-of-the-mill illegal natural gas pipeline, courtesy of the fine people at the Bysshe Company. A bit before the War, Bysshe offered to maintain this historic train tunnel out of the goodness of their cold, corporate hearts. And, wouldn't you know it, they may have had an ulterior motive."
- Harpers Ferry tunnel terminal entries; observation terminal, The End?