The safehouse is lacking in objects except for a few bunk beds and other miscellaneous items. Inside, Paladin Sato watches over the bunker and can repair items up to 100%. Included in the bunker is a reloading bench, a workbench, and a water fountain that supplies pure water.
As of patch 188.8.131.52xx the following items can be found: recon armor, T-51b power armor, T-45d power armor, Tesla cannon, minigun, Gatling laser, missile launcher, all in poor and medium condition, along with some ammunition.
- All the storage containers in the safehouse bunker are safe storage. Weapons and items may be dropped and displayed on the shelves of the safe house without fear of them disappearing over time.
- Paladin Sato is not always at the safehouse, and resides in an inaccessible, empty room past the back wall of the bunker at all other times.
- It is not safe to store food in the open inside the safehouse, as Paladin Sato may eat it.
- Sometimes, when fast traveling to the safehouse, there will be a deathclaw nearby that may enter the safehouse.
- Paladin Sato visits the safehouse every 2–3 days, while other safehouse owners appear three or four days.
- A crater is located in the cliffs to the northwest of the bunker but is inaccessible.
The Brotherhood of Steel Safehouse appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Most items dropped from the inventory will fall through the floor, and somehow appear on the top floor where the building is entered by the sewer grate door. One way to drop items without this happening is to face one of the pole supports in the bunker, and drop the item, one item at a time. Standing on the workbench and dropping them can also work.[verified]
- Sometimes the safehouse is empty of all armor and weapons. This will happen if the latest patch is not installed.[verified]
Rarely the Tesla cannon will not appear inside the bunker. All other armors and weapons will be inside, but there seems to be no way to make it appear.[verified]
- If the patch is deleted, and then a save is loaded, followed by walking around for a couple of seconds, then saving, reinstalling the patch, and then going back into the bunker, everything inside there will be reset, allowing the player character to retrieve the Tesla cannon.[verified]
- Picking up the EC bulk and then the Tesla cannon will cause the cannon to not appear in the inventory. It is also entirely possible that by picking up the EC bulk, the Tesla cannon, and the Gatling laser, (not in any order) none of them will appear in the inventory.[verified]
- Crazy, Crazy, Crazy is completed and Rhonda is repaired, and possibly because Rhonda turned hostile, then while Raul Tejada and Rex are companions, [[Tabitha] (Fallout: New Vegas)|Tabitha]] may appear outside of the safehouse.[verified] If
- Courier: "Why are you here?"
Paladin Sato: "I'm here to make sure the bunker stays in one piece. I'm a master at repairing things, so I check in every so often to make sure all the equipment here is in top working condition. If you ever have any gear you need fixed, don't hesitate to ask."
- Courier: "Are you always here?"
Paladin Sato: "Not always. I have other places I need to be, but I stop by every few days or so."