|For the raider mentioned in Fallout 76, see Brick (Fallout 76).|
Brick was hired as a heavy weapons specialist, and is paid 50 Caps a mission. While she is impatient at times, she is reliable under fire, and considered an asset to the group by Reilly. She named her Minigun Eugene, and is known to have a temper that borders insanity. She is known to get into fights with fellow ranger Donovan.
Brick has had several run-ins with the Talon Company. She almost caused a bloodbath once, when a Talon Company Merc spat on her boots. On another occasion, she killed several mercs near the Capitol Building.
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
1 Only if she is not given any ammunition.
- She earns 50 Caps per mission, and has amassed five merits and one demerit during her time with Reilly's Rangers.
- Her age is listed as 24 in-game and 32 in the Fallout 3 Official Game Guide.
- "Brick's the name, and I call this fine looking roomsweeper Eugene."
- "Did ya see me? Nothing good ole' Eugene and a few hundred rounds of ammo couldn't handle."
- "Well, what the fuck you bringin' it to me for? Give to to Donovan. Sheesh."
Brick appears in Fallout 3.
- Ranger compound terminal entries; Reilly's terminal, Brick
- Lone Wanderer: "Tell me more about Reilly's Rangers."
Reilly: "There's five of us... oh wait, four now. I almost forgot about Theo. Poor bastard. Besides myself of course, we have Brick, our heavy weapons specialist, Butcher, our medic and Donovan, our tech. All of them have been with me for years. I'd trust any of them with my life."
- Brick: "Brick's the name, and I call this fine looking roomsweeper Eugene. We've had a lot of fun together mowin' down Super Mutants, but I think it's time we get off this roof."
- Lone Wanderer: "Has anyone ever spoken to you about anger management?"
Brick: "Well, someone did once, and I swear I let them leave only with a slight limp. Don't worry, I'm on your side! Anyway, you look me up if you ever want to get into a fight. I'll be sure and bring the thunder. Ha ha ha!"
- Lone Wanderer: "Wow, you're certifiably insane, huh?"
Brick: "Last guy who said something like that to me took a long dirt nap. Catch my drift? Hahahaha! Oh, I loved watching you sweat there for a second. Damn right I'm crazy! Isn't that right, Eugene? Anyway, you look me up if you ever want to get into a fight. I'll be sure and bring the thunder. Ha ha ha!"
- Ranger compound terminal entries; Reilly's terminal, Personal Entry 176
- Lone Wanderer: "Have you had run-ins with them?"
Reilly: "Yeah, we've crossed paths. Fortunately, we just stepped out of each others way. Brick almost turned it into a damn bloodbath when one of them spit on her boots, but I was able to hold her back. "
- Ranger compound terminal entries; Reilly's terminal, Personal Entry 177