Biwwy is nine years old and has a slight speech impediment which causes him to pronounce his Ls and Rs as Ws.[Pub 1] He was kicked off of the Little Lamplight scav team, as the team "didn't want to keep wistening to [him]."[Pub 1] He possesses the Wazer Wifle which he used scav missions, but has "no cause to use it anymore."[Pub 1] He is avoided by other residents and lurks within the Great Chamber.[Pub 1]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character offers miscellaneous services.||
- If asked about Vault 87, his response will be said without his speech impediment. This is due to him being in the same Form ID list,
NPCLittleLamplightResidentLIST, as all other residents of Little Lamplight.
- "Nickname? What awe you tawking about?" – Himself, regarding his nickname
- "Whoops, didn't mean to bug you, Miss Pwincess. Sowwy."
- "I suwe did! Five hundwed caps, and this Wazer Wifle's aww youws!"
Biwwy appears in Fallout 3.
There is a glitch in which Biwwy is found in the nearby pool of water, unable to be engaged in conversation. He can be shoot at through the water, which causes him to flee. [verified]
- On PC, this can be fixed by using console commands prid 61799 followed by moveto player. On consoles, leaving and returning to the location may fix the issue.
- Lone Wanderer: "Why aren't you on the scav team anymore?"
Biwwy: "I dunno. Evewyone just said they didn't want to keep wistening to me."
- Biwwy: "Hewwo, I'm Biwwy. Wewcome to Wittwe Wampwight! Hey, you wook wike you'we handy with a weapon. I got kicked off the scav team, so I guess I don't need mine anymowe. Wanna buy my wazer wifle? Five hundwed caps, and it's aww youws!"
- Lone Wanderer: "I'm looking for Vault 87. Can you help me find it?"
Biwwy: "You can only get there through Murder Pass, and we keep guards there to keep the little kids out. But if you want to have a look, it's north of the souvenir shop."
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.62: Biwwy: "A nine-year-old boy with a slight speech impediment, Biwwy was recently kicked off the scavenging team because no one could stand being around him. He’s still generally avoided by most and leads a slightly sad, lonely existence, lurking in the alcoves of the Great Chamber and playing with his Wazer Wifle, although he’s got no cause to use it anymore."