(Redirected from BB gun (Fallout 3))
|For an overview of BB gun variants , see BB gun.|
The Raider BB rifle, or simply BB Gun, is a weapon in Fallout 3.
The BB Gun is one of the weakest weapons in the game, with a base damage of only 4.
- The version received on the Lone Wanderer's 10th birthday is different than the standard BB Gun. It has higher item health (1,000), a much faster rate of fire, no chance for a Critical Hit, and does not degrade with use. It is also a quest item, meaning that it cannot be dropped. There is no way to obtain this version of the weapon outside of Growing Up Fast, except through the use of console commands.
- Black Bart's Bane - A unique BB Gun that was unused in the final game.
- Found in the Lone Wanderer's room during the quest Escape!.
- Bailey's Crossroads Metro - on the lower level of the metro, there is a gun with 75 BBs at the makeshift range.
- Big Town - in the possession of Kimba.
- Dukov's Place - a gun (but no ammunition) can be found on the 2nd floor in the southern corridor.
- Evergreen Mills - a gun may be bought from Smiling Jack.
- Haley's Hardware - two BB Guns can be found outside.
- Megaton - sometimes sold by Moira Brown.
- Tenpenny Tower - one can be bought from Chief Gustavo, the security chief.
- VAPL-58 Power Station - on the roof along with 13-22 BBs.
- Northwest from the scrapyard, there is a power station. The first power pylon south of it (near a skeleton in a chair) has a gun and around 10 BBs, as well as a Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Available for purchase at most gun stores. Lucky Harith may also carry these in stock after investing in him.
- BB guns and ammunition are sometimes available at the Citadel armory.
- scrapper swampfolk in Point Lookout often carry them. The
- Cargo Hold on Mothership Zeta. In the
- During the escape from Vault 101, the gun and 50 BBs can be collected from the Lone Wanderer's desk. They can offer it to Butch DeLoria to fight off the Radroaches attacking his mother (although if his mother dies, he will no longer initiate a conversation with the Lone Wanderer and the BB Gun will be unretrievable without killing him.)
- Attempting to leave the vault and not picking up everything on the desk, will prompt a message that says "You should get your stuff from your desk before you leave." This includes the BB Gun. It is classified as being one of the things that must be taken before leaving. This BB Gun is a standard version and does not include the special features of the "birthday" BB Gun.
- The BB Gun is a rare weapon to come across in the Capital Wasteland. With the Point Lookout add-on they are more commonly found, used by Swampfolk.