This article is missing an image. Please help by uploading
“Moo'll be back.”
B1000 or Brahmin-1000 is a cybernetic Brahmin found during the B1000 special encounter in Fallout Tactics.
B1000 describes itself as a cybernetic organism with "living tissue over a metal T-bone," as well as an "advance moo-to-type." In a float line, it will ask the Warrior for their clothes, boots and "moo-torcycle." It also states that it is Moo-del 101 from Brahmidyne Systems.
Upon killing B1000, it will melt itself before recombining back to life, requiring the player to kill it multiple times.
||This character appears in the following locations.
- "I need your clothes, your boots, and your moo-torcycle."
- "Brahmidyne Systems, Moo-del 101."
- "I am a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal T-bone."
- "Hasta la vista, calfy."
- "No problemooo."
- "Moo'll be back."
- "Fuck moo, asshole."
- "Not like me. A Brahmin-1000. Advance moo-to-type."
- "Your clothes, give them to moo!"
- "A Phased plasmoo pulse-laser in the forty watt range..."
- The entity file for B1000 is named, z11_brahminator.ent.
B1000 appears in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenes
The encounter makes several references to the Terminator movies. Its message file also refers to it as the B1000 Terminator Brahmin.