|For the faction, see Atom Cats.|
|Miscellaneous quest: Atom Cats|
|Talk to Zeke at the Atom Cats Garage.|
|Talk to Rowdy and agree to repair the pump.|
|Travel to Warwick Homestead and repair the pump.|
|Return to the Atom Cats garage.|
|Defend the garage against the attack by Gunners.|
|Report to Zeke.|
|Reward: 150 XP|
Zeke's Jacket and Jeans
Upon arrival at the Atom Cats garage head to the barn at the rear of the site. Zeke will be sitting at the bar to the right.
Upon speaking to Zeke he will ask the Sole Survivor to go and speak to Rowdy about helping out the Atom Cats. Rowdy will explain how the Atom Cats help the nearby Warwick Homestead and vice versa, she then asks the player character to go over and repair a pump for them. The Warwick Homestead is behind the Atom Cats garage, across the water. One can either swim directly to it or go around the water. The player character is able to repair the pump with the pump part received from Zeke. Once the pump is repaired they should go and tell June Warwick the job is complete and she'll provide a reward of five Mirelurk Cakes.
Following this return back to the Atom Cats garage and speak to Rowdy. The conversation will be cut short when Gunners start attacking the Atom Cats garage from the front. The player character is told to defeat them. Once all the Gunners have been dealt with, speak with Zeke in order to be rewarded Zeke's Jacket and Jeans.
- During the firefight it's possible to explode a car and cause enough damage to make someone in power armor exit it so you can take it afterwards when hidden.
- The Unarmed Bobblehead can be found on the hood of a car in the area Zeke is first spoken to.
Behind the scenes
The game contains a number of unused AI packages and scenes that were to be used to hold a drag race between the Sole Survivor and the Atom Cats. [verification needed]
- Sometimes, during the Gunner attack, the Gunner assaultron will be invincible, making completion of the quest impossible. Loading a previous save or returning after a few days may fix the glitch. [verified]
- CompleteAllObjectives 48516.) Sometimes the final mission objective "Defeat the Gunners" will not leave the Misc. Quests section in the Pip-Boy. [verified] (It is possible to remove this objective by using the command
- Sometimes June Warwick will spawn in a location that renders her incapable of using the "Talk" option, such as inside the settling tanks out back. Fast traveling away and then returning seems to fix the problem. [verified]