The Assaultron was constructed by RobCo Industries and sold to the United States military as a frontline wartime combatant. It uses a laser and some units are capable of using stealth technology. When the robots' legs are damaged, Assaultrons will continue to pursue the target by crawling on the ground and will explode upon death.
Heavily modified Assaultrons wander the Commonwealth, ranging from those with Protectron heads and Mister Handy thrusters. Assaultron helmets are created by raiders to use as armor. Salvaged Assaultron heads are used as makeshift weapons.
|Name (Form ID)||Statistics||Behavior||Abilities||Items|
|Gunner Assaultron Dominator||0022CDF9|
|Gunner Assaultron Invader||0022CDF8|
- One leveled Assaultron always spawns in the FEV labs in the Institute.
- One Assaultron is found on the road leading to Nahant, wandering around the small pile of shipping containers.
- They often spawn as a part of the Gunners patrols, one of which at the Mass Pike Interchange atop the freeway.
- An Assaultron will attack the Sole Survivor alongside a sentry bot atop of the 35 Court building after they approach the central locked chamber, which contains leveled suit of power armor.
- One can be found with the Gunners at the Quincy ruins, and will replace Tessa if she is killed.
- Two are found in front of Vault 95, and another is located inside.
- One can be found in the Hester's Consumer Robotics workshop, along with two Protectrons.
- Two Assaultrons will attack the Sole Survivor along with a sentry bot and two Protectrons after getting the Beryllium Agitator during Mass Fusion/Spoils of War.
- One Assaultron (and a Mister Gutsy) guards a wrecked military convoy on the road between Breakheart Banks and the Slog.
- One Assaultron is used as an activatable trap in the cellar of the Electrical Hobbyist's Club.
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "The Assaultron robot was constructed by RobCo and sold to the U.S. military as a frontline wartime combatant. It is fast and deadly at close range, and employs a devastating laser at a distance. Some units can even employ stealth technology."