Artillery pieces are pre-War weapons used by the United States Armed Forces. They provide covering fire for ground forces, anti-air support, can soften up fortified targets, or fill a role in testing new varieties of shells such as Saturnite.
|X-7a "Left Field" Artillery Launch
|Sierra Army Depot
New Reno Arms
|Nellis Air Force Base
Hopeville Missile Base
- The Talon Company possesses artillery pieces and strikes from the weapons can be called in on Seward Square and the Super Mutant Behemoth at Takoma Park. Both include some form of operating instructions, which is a note near the signal switches.
- Sector artillery notes are located at Adams Air Force Base.
- A laser variant is seen in the Art of Fallout 4 concept art.
Concept art from the Art of Fallout 4
Fallout: New Vegas
- Saturnite artillery shell
- Nellis artillery timing details
- X-7a "Left Field" Artillery Launch
- Nellis Artillery
- Nellis Artillery Shell
- Damaged artillery cannon
- Artillery Piece (Fallout 4)
- Artillery schematic
- Artillery Smoke Grenade (Fallout 4)
- Defend the Artillery