|For an overview of the topic, see minigun.|
“Makes Swiss cheese out of any armor - and body - in the Wasteland.”— In-game description
The armor piercing minigun is a powerful belt fed Gatling-style machine gun with six rotating barrels featured in Fallout Shelter. Dealing 19 minimum damage per attack, it has the second lowest damage output for a heavy weapon in the game.
|Armor piercing minigun||19-23||500||Legendary|
- Found by Dwellers exploring the wasteland
- Found during quests
- Found in lunchboxes
- Craftable in a weapon workshop
Bottle cap (20,450)
Gold watch (3)
- Fallout and Fallout 2 item description: "A Rockwell CZ53 Personal Minigun. A multi-barrelled chaingun firing 5mm ammunition at over 60,000 RPM. Min ST: 7."
(PRO ITEM.MSG (Fallout) and PRO ITEM.MSG (Fallout 2))
- Fort Independence terminal entries; research terminal (minigun), Research Log - Minigun
- Fallout 2 item description: "Rockwell designed the Avenger as the replacement for their aging CZ53 Personal Minigun. The Avenger's design improvements include improved, gel-fin, cooling and chromium plated barrel-bores. This gives it a greater range and lethality. Min ST: 7."
(PRO ITEM.MSG (Fallout 2))