Antivenom combines nightstalker blood and radscorpion glands, acting as a cure for poison. It is effective against any poison produced by Nightstalkers, Bark Scorpions, Radscorpions, and Cazadores and fixes the "blur" side effect instantly.
This item can be crafted with a Survival skill of 40 and the necessary components:
- Often carried by various Caesar's Legion troops.
- Two near Callville Bay inside the boat hangar in the boat where several young cazadores are.
- Can be found on the shelf to the side of the Vit-o-Matic Vigor Tester in Doc Mitchell's house, along with some Stimpaks.
- Two can be found in the safe where unique weapon Lucky is found in the Bison Steve Hotel in Primm.
- One can be found on the floor at Raul's Shack.
- One can be found on a table in the Camp Forlorn Hope medical center, to the right upon entering.
Behind the scenes
There are several variations of the antivenom flask with the game files with differing textures and model names, antivenombark, antivenomcaz and antivenomrad, signifying what type of venom they were meant for. The models for these other variants of antivenom were repurposed for other items. The model for antivenombark is reused for bitter drink and tremble, antivenomcaz for Bleak Venom and datura hide, and antivenomrad for Mother Darkness and Weapon Binding Ritual.
- Courier: "Any more recipes.. or histories... you can teach?"
Ulysses: "Antivenom's helpful around the Mojave with the Bark Scorpions. Even one sting can kill you. Tunneler bite can be just as bad. My tribe, Twisted Hairs, had a better way than Antivenom, if you act fast. Snakebite Tourniquet - cuts off the venom, no need to scavenge glands and blood. Or drink that mess."