Ansel Abrahms, referred to as Ansel in-game, is a deceased man in Appalachia.
Ansel was the grandfather of Dorothea, a child who died of leukemia before the Great War. Dorothea had dreams of visiting West Virginia and wrote out a list of places she wanted to see. Determined to keep his word, Ansel went to Appalachia and set out to take pictures of those places with his camera in memory of Dorothea, but died before the list could be completed.
|This character starts quests.|
Ansel's body can be found at the following locations, depending on which is visited first:
- Can easily be found by using My personal terminal and clicking the Suspicious Person option.
- Colonel Kelly monument, lying on a bench outside the monument.
- The Whitespring Resort, near the entrance, on the red convertible.
- Tyler County Fairgrounds, sitting on a chair next to a rock wall.
- The Giant Teapot, on a picnic table in front of the teapot.
- Wavy Willard's Water Park, in a car within the parking lot.
- Miners Monument, on the stairs leading to the monument.
Ansel at Colonel Kelly monument
Ansel at the Miners Monument
Ansel at the Whitespring Resort
Ansel at Wavy Willard's Water Park
Ansel at The Giant Teapot