|For an overview of missile launcher, see missile launcher.|
Annabelle is a unique variant of the Missile Launcher. Drawings on the front show a maple leaf with four markings and the stars. The writing on the back of the launcher reads "Annabelle."
Annabelle has a built-in guidance system to improve accuracy and uses less AP in V.A.T.S. than the standard weapon. It is also lighter and has a lower Strength requirement. The drawings and text printed on the weapon glow in the dark.
Annabelle can fire a total of about 495 missiles from full condition before breaking.
- Missile Launcher - The standard variant.
|Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second|
|Area of effect damage||Effect damage & duration|
|Bonus effects||Attacks per second|
|Critical chance % multiplier||Critical damage|
|Critical effect damage & duration||With all mods attached|
|Attacks in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||Weapon spread|
|Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Weight||Value in caps|
|Value to weight ratio||Skill required|
- If you kill the Nightkin Sniper and don't get this weapon from him, it will not be there if you come back at a later date. This includes entering one of the nearby buildings, loading a save or leaving the area. The body of the Nightkin Sniper somehow falls through the catwalk, and appears under the radio tower. [verified]
- Sometimes it will fire a second time without reloading. This will continue until you bring up your Pip-Boy, switch weapons, and then exit out of the Pip-Boy. [verified]
- Knight Torres' inventory in full condition. [verified] Occasionally, for some unknown reason, it will appear in
- Sometimes, when left in a follower's inventory for too long, it will disappear and can never be reacquired, unless you use console commands on the PC. [verified]
- Rhonda without engaging the Nightkin Sniper, upon exiting and meeting Tabitha the sniper and Annabelle will be gone. [verified] If you enter the storage building and repair