|For other characters named Angie, see Angie.
By the time the Sole Survivor arrives at the scene of the random encounter, Fred states that Angie and he have been traveling for weeks with Jules. They probably created a friendship during that time, which made Jules feel secure to reveal his true identity.
Shocked and angered, Fred holds Jules at gunpoint and threatens to kill him, fearing that the runaway synth would send the Institute after them. Angie encourages Fred to do it. Jules is distraught the whole time and tries to convince Fred to free him so he could go to Bunker Hill.
It is up to the Sole Survivor to decide Jules' fate. The player character can choose between:
- Kill both Fred and Angie when first talked to.
- Refuse to get involved in the situation, which will make Fred kill Jules right away.
- Try to negotiate with them or ask what is happening will make them reveal their history. After Fred's speech, there are four options:
- Kill the synth.
- (Charisma check) Convince them that they will anger the Institute if they kill Jules.
- (Charisma check) Threaten Fred and Angie, which will make them hostile.
- (Charisma check) Convince them that if Jules wanted to hurt them, he would have done this already. If the persuasion attempt succeeds, Angie will agree with the player and Jules will be freed.
|This character is involved in random encounters.
Effects of player's actions
The Sole Survivor can choose to attack Angie and Fred or pass a medium check to let Jules flee to safety.
Angie appears in Fallout 4.
Angie in the Self Admitted Synth encounter
- Jules: "Guys, please. You don't have to do this. You know me. I just need get to Bunker Hill. After that, you'll never see me again. I promise. Please. We can work this out. Let me go. I swear, you'll never see me again."
- Jules: "Please. Help! They're going to kill me!"
Fred: "Shut up!"
Sole Survivor: "What's going on here?"
Fred: "This thing's a synth. That's what. We've been traveling with it for weeks. But then today he finally let slip that he's an Institute errand boy! The whole fucking time."
Jules: "Because I thought you were my friends!"
Fred: "I'd never be friends with a damn synth."