Similarly Named Articles
The following articles have similar names or are overview articles included to assist in navigation.
- Angel-Eyes, the leader of the mercenaries hired by John Bishop in Fallout 2.
- Angel-Eyes' dog tags, a miscellaneous item in Fallout 2.
- Angel (Fallout: New Vegas), a Super Mutant at Gomorrah, unused in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Angel (Fallout 76), a canine soldier in the United States Army, mentioned in Fallout 76, introduced in the Wastelanders update.
- Angel's Boneyard, another name for the post-War ruins of Los Angeles, appearing in Fallout and mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Angel's Boneyard Medical University, a post-War medical school in the Boneyard, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Angel Cave, a location in Zion Canyon in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- Earthly Angel, a Good Karma title at Level 29 in Fallout 3.
- Angel of Vengeance, a reputation in Van Buren.
- Guillermo Angel, a developer who worked at Behaviour Interactive as the art director on Fallout Shelter.