Similarly Named Articles
The following articles have similar names or are overview articles included to assist in navigation.
- Robert Anderson, the chief scientist at Mariposa Military Base in Fallout and mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Tom Anderson, a member of the Followers of the Apocalypse living in Westside in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Anderson (Fallout 4), a traveling merchant who can be found in various locations in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4.
- Anderson (mentioned), an employee of Cabot House, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Luke Anderson, a student at Shaw High School, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Richard Dean Anderson, an American actor who voiced Killian Darkwater in Fallout.
- Timothy Anderson, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a tester of the PC versions of Fallout and Fallout 2.
- Jason D. Anderson, a game artist and designer who worked at Interplay Entertainment on Fallout and during the initial development stages of Fallout 2 who then worked on the original Project V13.
- Ian M. Anderson, a musician who worked with Brandracket and Bethesda Softworks as the music coordinator on Fallout 4.
- Donald Anderson, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a contract quality assurance tester on Fallout 76.
- Micah Anderson, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a quality assurance tester on Fallout 76.