American Soldiers wear Winterized Combat Armor and are armed with assault rifles. They have superior health and armor compared to their Chinese counterparts, but have inferior weapons and are vulnerable to Crimson Dragoons and snipers.
|Image||Name||Editor ID||Form ID|
|American Inferno Unit||DLC02AmericanFlamer1||003CCD|
|American T51-B Unit||DLC02FF008Soldier||0000B4B7|
- Soldiers at the U.S. Army field headquarters will usually salute the player character when engaging in dialogue.
- Regardless of the player character's gender they will always address them as sir.
- "Stars and Stripes forever, you Commie sonsabitches!"
- "U.S.A. forever!"
- "Welcome to Alaska, Commie."
- "I ever tell you I got an aunt lives in Anchorage? She's in there... somewhere. And God help me, I'm gonna get those Reds out of her backyard."
- "You know me. My day ain't complete unless I've killed me some Reds. So let's start the killin' already..."
General Jingwei, power armored soldiers will attack the Lone Wanderer. This happens as the player character is assigned a temporary affiliation with the Chinese Faction so the dialogue with General Jingwei can occur. Although the Chinese turn hostile after the dialogue, the affiliation remains and the American faction, appearing only as the power armored soldiers, is hostile due to this affiliation.[verified]If the Lone Wanderer takes too much time while trying to kill
The two captive soldiers near the Ice Camp