Allen Lee is a resident of Far Harbor. He is very outspoken about his hatred of the Children of Atom and is the one responsible for the death of one of their missionaries who came to the town. This ignited hostilities between the two groups. He is also very distrustful of mainlanders. Lee and Captain Avery are often in disagreement about the way things should be handled on the Island.
|This character is a merchant.|
He plays a very decisive part in deciding the fate of the Island should the player character make decisions that lead to interactions between the people of Far Harbor and DiMA.
|Gunner flannel shirt and jeans
Gray knit cap
Leather chest piece
- Allen and Avery are the first two characters one will speak to upon arrival at Far Harbor.
- If the player calls Allen an “ungrateful ass,” he will permanently mark up all of his stock by 50%, even if one has sided with Far Harbor. Allen will refer to this as the player's “special discount,” often addressing them as “asshole.”
- Allen may refuse to trade under certain conditions:
- If the Nucleus is detonated at a later date, Allen will provide a caps reward and re-initiate the ability to trade.
- Allen sells Admiral's Friend, a unique legendary harpoon gun with the Instigating effect, producing double damage if the target is at full health.
- Allen is openly hostile towards the Children of Atom.
- If the Sole Survivor returns to Far Harbor during the quest Best Left Forgotten, Allen will have a gun pointed at a Child of Atom that is on their knees in front of the gate, and is arguing with Captain Avery about killing the cultist. There is no way to stop the execution, short of killing Allen.