|For an overview of the topic, see Alcohol.|
It provides the highest Perception bonus of any consumable item with a Survival skill of 100: +3 Charisma, +3 Perception, -3 Intelligence
Absinthe does not stack separately from other alcohols such as beer and whiskey. This despite the fact that it does have a slightly different effect of Perception +1 instead of Strength +1. However, Dixon's whiskey and moonshine both stack separately from this and other alcohols. It is rarer than other forms of alcohol, which can counterbalance to its ability to boost Perception instead of Strength.
Survival skill effect
|10||+1 PE for 240s, -1 IN for 240s, +1 CH for 240s||+24 H20|
|20||+1 PE for 240s, -1 IN for 240s, +1 CH for 240s||+28 H20|
|30||+1 PE for 240s, -1 IN for 240s, +1 CH for 240s||+32 H20|
|40||+1 PE for 240s, -1 IN for 240s, +1 CH for 240s||+36 H20|
|50||+2 PE for 240s, -2 IN for 240s, +2 CH for 240s||+40 H20|
|60||+2 PE for 240s, -2 IN for 240s, +2 CH for 240s||+44 H20|
|70||+2 PE for 240s, -2 IN for 240s, +2 CH for 240s||+48 H20|
|80||+2 PE for 240s, -2 IN for 240s, +2 CH for 240s||+52 H20|
|90||+2 PE for 240s, -2 IN for 240s, +2 CH for 240s||+56 H20|
|100||+3 PE for 240s, -3 IN for 240s, +3 CH for 240s||+60 H20|
- One can be found in the cocktail lounge in the Lucky 38. Look for the second row up in the inner circle.
- Can be bought from James Garret in the Atomic Wrangler Casino after completing Friend of the Followers and High Times if Jacob Hoff survives and sobers up.
- Five more can be stolen from behind the counter at the Atomic Wrangler Casino.
- Four are located in the Ultra-Luxe kitchen.
- One on Alice Hostetler
- Sold by traveling merchants.
- Can be found on random enemies such as Vipers and Jackals.
- Villa and the Sierra Madre. Throughout the
- Ralph may mention the absinthe from the Atomic Wrangler Casino is amazing even when it's not yet available for sale.
- Jacob Hoff has been mentioned in Freeside as a distiller of absinthe.