|For an overview of 10mm pistols, see 10mm pistol.|
Its iron-sights are slightly misaligned, with the front post being aligned slightly to the left of the center. It is considered an improved holdout weapon, and can be concealed and taken into weapon-free locations with a Sneak skill of 50 or greater.
The 10mm pistol can fire a total of about 395 standard rounds, the equivalent of 33 magazines, or 25 reloads when modded with extended magazines, from full condition before breaking.
|Ammunition type||Unmodified||W/ Extended mags|
|Standard, HP & JHP||395||33||395||25|
- 10mm Pistol Extended Mags - Increases ammunition capacity (+4).
- 10mm Pistol Laser Sight - Decreases spread by 0.4, and adds laser sight effect.
- 10mm Pistol Silencer - Silences the weapon.
- 10mm heavy frame - Unused.
- Weathered 10mm Pistol
- Veronica's 10mm pistol - A unique non-playable 10mm pistol used by Veronica. The only difference between it and the standard 10mm pistol is its usage of companion ammunition.
|Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second|
|Area of effect damage||Effect damage & duration|
|Bonus effects||Attacks per second|
|Critical chance % multiplier||Critical damage|
|Critical effect damage & duration||With all mods attached|
|Attacks in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||Weapon spread|
|Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Weight||Value in caps|
|Value to weight ratio||Skill required|
|Weathered 10mm Pistol||24||66||2.75||x1||24||17||1.4||0.8||12||545||3||1200||400||0||4|
|Weathered 10mm Pistol||24||66||2.75||x1||24||17||1.4||0.4||16||545||3||3350||1116.7||0||4|
- Camp Guardian caves - On the ground in one of the passages.
- Crimson Caravan Company - Can be stolen from the top bunk, inside the barracks.
- Durable Dunn's sacked caravan - Found near a skeleton just northeast of the bridge in the open desert.
- Goodsprings source - In the ammunition box found at the unmarked clifftop encampment to the southwest.
- Gun Runners - Can be bought from the Vendortron.
- NCR Military Police HQ - Can be stolen from a shelf in the armory.
- Nipton Town Hall - Inside the storage room, located behind the mayor's desk.
- Novac - Can be stolen from a table in one of the generic houses.
- Vault 3 - In the recreation area.
- Vault 11 - Can be found on the floor of the entry room, near the skeletons.
- Vault 34 - Several can be found throughout the vault and five more 10mm pistols are located in the armory.
- Carried by Kings gang members.
- NCR Military Police often carry then.
- NCR troopers occasionally use them.
- Used by the Jackal gang members, Viper gunslingers, and Scorpions.
- Can be bought off of various merchants.
- One of the thugs guarding Andy Scabb's room carries one.
- Nevada Highway Patrol station - The two Jackals gang members outside of the station will be carrying 10mm pistols.
- Sometimes carried by recruit decani.
- Hopeville Missile Silo Bunker - One can be found next to the body of Martin Retslaf on the second floor of the silo.
Behind the scenes
- Sometimes when equipping a 10mm pistol modded with an extended mag, the mag may appear under the trigger. This bug can be fixed by re-equipping the weapon. [verified]
- Sometimes when you equip the 10mm pistol, the laser sight modification may not be activated. To fix this, simply un-equip the pistol and re-equip it. [verified]
- The weapon may also turn invisible while aiming down the sight. [verified]
- If loading a saved game from the main menu in which you have the 10mm pistol equipped and drawn, the reload animation takes twice as long as normal. This can be solved by simply switching to another gun and then back again. [verified]
Concept art by Liquid Development
10mm pistols in the perk image for The Professional
10mm pistol in the achievement image for New Kid